Legacy is seeking a full-time Financial Assistant to work at our Corporate office in Milford, Michigan. As a Financial Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Accounting team by processing payables, processing deposits, processing payments for properties, and creating vendors with insurance back-ups. The Financial Assistant will also be responsible for filing and processing 1099s.This individual will need to be able to work in an accounting software program and Microsoft Excel. The Financial Assistant will also need to have an understanding on accounting, debits, and credits. In addition, teamwork with the ability to work within different departments and with other staff is necessary to be successful.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative/office or accounting experience required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated organizational skills with critical attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Qualified individuals should send their resume to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, our employees are our most valuable asset and Legacy is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and Legacy’s achievement as well.